What is NMAT ?
- The NMAT by GMAC™ exam is used for admissions in some of the leading graduate business programs in India.
- Ever since becoming a computer based test in 2009, the NMAT by GMAC™ has been at the forefront of measurement as a valid and reliable predictor of success in graduate business school.
- It is accepted as an admissions criterion by leading management institutions in India like MBA Full Time courses of NMIMS Mumbai and the PGDM courses of NMIMS Hyderabad and Bengaluru.
What does it measure?
The NMAT measures the language, quantitative and logical reasoning skills, which are needed to succeed in business school.
What is the format of the exam?
The NMAT compromises of three sections, which include:
- 22-minutes language skills (32 questions)
- 60-minutes quantitative skills (48 questions)
- 28-minute logical (40 questions)