CFA is a benchmark qualification in the field of Finance and Investment. With more than 1,50,000 charterholders distributed across 165 countries, working as CFOs, Portfolio Managers, Equity Research Analyst, Fund Managers, Wealth Managers and Risk Consultants.
Considered as one of the most brutal finance exams of the world, the CFA Exam is a composition of three broad levels mentioned below.
- The Level I program focuses attention on tools and inputs and includes fundamentals of asset valuation, financial reporting and analysis, and portfolio management techniques.
- The Level II study program highlights asset valuation and includes applications of the tools and inputs in asset valuation within the context of the Code and Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct.
- The Level III study program spotlights portfolio management and asset valuation models in managing equity, fixed income, and derivative investments.
How to Prepare for the CFA Exam in 2019?
There are no shortcuts to success. Preparing mentally and strategically is a prerequisite for clearing the exam. Wiley Online Training offers the following steps of preparation, so that, you can crack the CFA exam without much difficulty.
- Start Preparing Early.
CFA Institute recommends spending a minimum of 300 hours for each level of the CFA Exam. If you are planning to register for the exam at a near date, Wiley suggests you to start preparing at least six months prior to the exam. Use this period wisely, to cover mock exams, practice questions, CFA study materials etc.
- Prepare A Study Plan.
When you register for the CFA exam, you get a CFA preparation curriculum according to your level. Be familiar with the various sections of topics mentioned in your CFA preparation curriculum, and draft a study plan accordingly.
- Be Consistent With Your Schedule.
Consistency in your learning schedule helps with your goal achievements. When you go through the study material regularly for 4-5 hours a day, you observe improvement in your grasping power, ultimately, helping you learn effectively. Consistency helps you remember processes and rules when it comes to applying during your CFA exam.
- Complete The CFA Study Material.
Wiley Online Training provides you with comprehensive study materials of CFA, which are designed by key industry experts, with an in-depth knowledge of the exam pattern and core topics, which are covered. It is advisable to complete Wiley’s CFA study material, more than twice, so that you are fully prepared for every challenging question of the upcoming CFA exam.
- Maximum Practice Questions
Practice, Practice & Practice! The more you practice, the easier it becomes for you to crack the CFA exam. You can take help from Wiley’s practice questions, which will certainly help you during the CFA exam. Of course, revise the complete CFA Course a month prior to the exam.
- Be Calm and Confident Before the Exam.
Calmness helps you assemble the knowledge gained before the CFA exam. Be calm and confident during the exam and you will surely come out with success