*Language I focuses on the proficiencies related to the medium of instruction.
*Language II focuses on the elements of language, communication and comprehension abilities. Language II will be a language other than Language I. A candidate may choose any one language as Language I and another as Language II from the available options.
Key features of CTET:
Under the Exam Goalpost series, Wiley offers
- The CTET exam is conducted twice a year i.e. February & September.
- To pass the exam the test taker will have to attain 60% marks.
- The exam is conducted for two levels, i.e. secondary and primary. Primary level is for classes I-Vand secondary level for Classes VI-VIII
- This certification is valid, for 7 years
the best books for self-study to prepare for CTET examto help you to reach your goals:
Features of the titles are:
Click here to know more about these books.
- Module-based preparation
- 700+ questions including 5 mock tests
- The first book with complete solutions for each question on the exam
- Solved papers from June 2011 to Feb2016
- 10 full length mock tests for practice
- Tips to maximize score
- 10 answer sheets based on OMR pattern